- Forms and Prospectus for one academic session is given out from 1st week of November.
- Spot admission is given to Pre-primary to class I children on a first come first serve basis after the Principal has interacted with the children and the parents. The Age group: 2+; 3+; 4+; 5+ with the cut of date as specified.
- Admission to Class II and above is given based on the result of an admission test conducted followed by an interaction with the Headmaster and the candidates as well as the parents.
- To know about the date & time of admission test and the syllabus of the admission test, please contact school office/School Web site.
- The results of the admission tests will be communicated to the parents/ Guardians within one week from the date of test.
- At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted at the school office:
- Filled up form and 2 passport size current photographs(colour) of the candidate.
- One copy of the birth certificate – (Self-Attested).
- Original birth certificate for verification.
- One copy of Addhar Card (Self-Attested).
- Transfer Certificate of the students of Class II & above (original) should be submitted in case of admission on Transfer.
- All payments at the time of admission to be made preferable cashless.
- There is no refundable fee involved.
AGE FOR ADMISSION :
N.B.: Rest of the Classes for admission in case of age will go on as per above ratio.
A prior notice is a must in case of a withdrawal of a student from the school. A pupil failing in the same class, two years in succession is automatically considered withdrawn and the name is struck off the rolls. Immediate notification is required for a failed pupil who desires to continue studying in the same class. A student absent from school, without prior notice for a considerable length of time may not be retained in school. Irregular attendance, behavioral problems or any kind of ill influence attempted to be created might lead to removal of a student from the school.